Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Air exchanger problem leads to serious house fire

Aug. 28, 2014, Montrose, P.E.I. - A home in Montrose, P.E.I., will require extensive interior repair following a Tuesday evening fire. Alberton Fire Chief Tom Murphy said the provincial fire marshal’s office determined the fire started in the basement furnace room, likely caused by an electrical fire in the air exchange system of a one-storey home. The Guardian reports.

August 28, 2014
By The Guardian

Aug. 28, 2014, Montrose, P.E.I. – A home in Montrose, P.E.I, will require
extensive interior repair following a Tuesday evening fire. Alberton
Fire Chief Tom Murphy said the provincial fire marshal’s office
determined the fire started in the basement furnace room, likely caused
by an electrical fire in the air exchange system of a
one-storey home. The Guardian reports. | READ MORE