Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Ashes in composter cause Hilden blaze

Jan. 19, 2011, Hilden, N.S. - Wood-burning homeowners are reminded once again not to put ashes in their plastic composters following a house fire in Hilden Monday morning. The Truro Daily News reports.

January 19, 2011
By Truro daily News

Jan. 19, 2011, Hilden, N.S. – Wood-burning homeowners are reminded once again not to put ashes in
their plastic composters following a house fire in Hilden Monday
morning. The Truro Daily News reports. | READ MORE