www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Barbecue sparks fire in Scarborough highrise

June 4, 2019
By CItyNews

June 4, 2019, Scarborough, Ont. – No injuries were reported after a barbecue fire at a residential building in Scarborough Monday evening. Police and firefighters responded to multiple reports of fire on the 18th floor balcony of a highrise around 8:30 p.m. CityNews reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*