Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Barber shop fire ignited by gasoline: report

July 16, 2019
By Carey Fredericks

July 16, 2019, Halifax – Gasoline was the ignition source of a July 7 fire at Barran Barber Shop, a Halifax Fire and Emergency investigation has determined. The origin of the fire is a couch and the fire has been classified as incendiary, according to a Halifax Fire investigation report. The Chronicle Herald reports. | READ MORE

Print this page


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *