www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Backhoe blamed for workshop fire

Aug. 16, 2012, Waterloo, Ont. - An electrical failure in a piece of heavy equipment is the cause of a $125,000 fire Wednesday at a commercial building. The Kitchener-Waterloo Record reports.

August 16, 2012
By The Kitchener-Waterloo Record

Aug. 16, 2012, Waterloo, Ont. – An electrical failure in a piece of
heavy equipment is the cause of a $125,000 fire Wednesday at a
commercial building. The Kitchener-Waterloo Record reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*