Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Blaze caused by burning debris

Sept. 15, 2011, North Milton, P.E.I. - The provincial fire marshal says a fire Tuesday afternoon at Brookfield Gardens in North Milton, P.E.I. was caused by an unattended burn of construction debris. CBC News reports.

September 15, 2011
By CBC News

Sept. 15, 2011, North Milton, P.E.I. – The provincial fire marshal says a fire Tuesday afternoon at Brookfield
Gardens in North Milton, P.E.I. was caused by an unattended burn of
construction debris. CBC News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*