Boy catches fire while playing with lighter
Jan. 26, 2012, Windsor, Ont. - A five-year-old Windsor, Ont., boy is in serious condition after his shirt caught fire while he was playing with a lighter.
January 26, 2012 By The Canadian Press
The boy has been transferred to hospital in London with burns to his back.
Investigators say the boy and a two-year-old were playing with a lighter Tuesday when the boy's shirt caught on fire.
The two-year-old suffered a burned finger and their mother burned her hand while trying to douse the flames.
There was no damage to their Wyandotte Street East home.
Print this page
Stories continue below