www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Burlington man burned in kitchen fire


August 17, 2015
By The Hamilton Spectator

Aug. 17, 2015, Burlington, Ont. - Burlington's fire department is reminding residents who discover a fire in their home to flee and then phone, after an apartment building resident was burned trying to extinguish a kitchen fire. The Hamilton Spectator reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*