www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Burning cigarette sparks $100,000 fire

July 13, 2012, Niagara Falls, Ont. - Just after 11 p.m. Wednesday night, firefighters were called to a house fire caused by the improper disposal of a cigarette. The St. Catharines Standard reports.

July 13, 2012
By The St. Catharines Standard

July 13, 2012, Niagara Falls, Ont. – Just after 11 p.m. Wednesday night, firefighters were called to a house fire caused by the improper disposal of a cigarette. The St. Catharines Standard reports. | READ MORE