Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Candles linked to Tuesday-morning fire

March 15, 2013, Vernon, B.C. – Investigators say candles in a bathroom led to flames spreading and destroying a home in Vernon, B.C., just before 6 a.m. Tuesday. The Vernon Morning Star reports.

March 15, 2013
By The Vernon Morning Star

March 15, 2013, Vernon, B.C. – Investigators say candles in a bathroom led to flames spreading and destroying a home in Vernon, B.C., just before 6 a.m. Tuesday. The Vernon Morning Star reports. | READ MORE