Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Carbon monoxide alarm credited for saving families

Feb. 1, 2011, Calgary - The Calgary Fire Department credits a carbon monoxide detector for saving the lives of two Calgary families Monday morning. The Calgary Herald reports.

February 1, 2011  By The Calgary Herald


Feb. 1, 2011, Calgary – The Calgary Fire Department credits a carbon
monoxide detector for saving the lives of two Calgary families Monday
morning. The Calgary Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below