Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Carbon monoxide sends one man to hospital

Nov. 29, 2010, Calgary - Fire officials are again warning residents about the dangers of carbon monoxide after the colourless, odourless gas sent a 20-year-old man to hospital Sunday. The Calgary Herald reports.

November 29, 2010
By The Calgary Sun

Nov. 29, 2010, Calgary – Fire officials are again warning residents about the dangers of carbon
monoxide after the colourless, odourless gas sent a 20-year-old man to
hospital Sunday. The Calgary Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*