Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Cardboard box on stove sparked seniors home fire

Aug. 2, 2012, Edmonton - A cardboard box accidentally ignited by a stovetop element caused a fatal fire at a seniors’ residence Monday, investigators say. The Edmonton Journal reports.

August 2, 2012
By The Edmonton Journal

Aug. 2, 2012, Edmonton – A cardboard box accidentally ignited by a stovetop element caused a
fatal fire at a seniors’ residence Monday, investigators say. The Edmonton Journal reports. | READ MORE