Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Careless smoking blamed for Cambridge house fire

Nov. 6, 2013, Cambridge, Ont. - Careless smoking is being blamed for starting a fire that caused $125,000 damage to a townhouse on Monday afternoon. The Kitchener-Waterloo Record reports.

November 6, 2013  By The Kitchener-Waterloo Record


Nov. 6, 2013, Cambridge, Ont. – Careless smoking is being blamed for
starting a fire that caused $125,000 damage to a townhouse on Monday
afternoon. The Kitchener-Waterloo Record reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below