www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Careless smoking caused Monday morning house fire

March 10, 2014, Tecumseh, Ont. – A house fire in Tecumseh, Ont., on Monday morning caused an estimated $130,000 in damages and was sparked by careless smoking, officials say. CTV News reports.

March 10, 2014
By CTV News

March 10, 2014, Tecumseh, Ont. – A house fire in Tecumseh, Ont., on Monday morning caused an estimated $130,000 in damages and was sparked by careless smoking, officials say. CTV News reports. | READ MORE