Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Careless smoking sparks townhouse fire

March 4, 2013, London, Ont. - Careless smoking triggered a blaze that tore through a south-end townhouse Sunday morning, firefighters said. The London Free Press reports.

March 4, 2013
By The London Free Press

March 4, 2013, London, Ont. – Careless smoking triggered a blaze that
tore through a south-end townhouse Sunday morning, firefighters said.
The London Free Press reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*