Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Ceiling fan caused Brampton house fire

Dec. 5, 2013, Brampton, Ont. – Brampton firefighters say a ceiling fan malfunction in the upstairs master bedroom was the cause of a $550,000 fire Tuesday. The Brampton Guardian reports.

December 5, 2013
By The Brampton Guardian

Dec. 5, 2013, Brampton, Ont. – Brampton firefighters say a ceiling fan malfunction in the upstairs master bedroom was the cause of a $550,000 fire Tuesday. The Brampton Guardian reports. | READ MORE