Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Cigarette blamed for triplex fire

April 6, 2011, Calgary - The Calgary Fire Department says a cigarette left in a container on the deck of a Deer Run triplex started a blaze that led to about $900,000 in damage and threatened the lives of 10 residents last week. The Calgary Herald reports.

April 6, 2011
By The Calgary Herald

April 6, 2011, Calgary – The Calgary Fire Department says a cigarette left in a container on the
deck of a Deer Run triplex started a blaze that led to about $900,000 in
damage and threatened the lives of 10 residents last week. The Calgary Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*