Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Cigarette sparked fatal house fire

April 15, 2010, Saskatoon - A 33-year-old woman who was pulled unconscious from a burning house in Saskatoon Wednesday morning has died from smoke inhalation. CBC News reports.

April 15, 2010  By CBC News


April 15, 2010, Saskatoon – A 33-year-old woman who was pulled
unconscious from a burning house in Saskatoon Wednesday morning has
died from smoke inhalation. CBC News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below