Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Construction work sparks fire at Winnipeg pool

Sept. 17, 2014, Winnipeg - Two people were taken to hospital as a precaution after a fire was sparked at Margaret Grant Pool in Winnipeg. CBC News reports.

September 17, 2014
By CBC News

Sept. 17, 2014, Winnipeg – Two people were taken to hospital as a precaution after a fire was sparked at Margaret Grant Pool in Winnipeg. CBC News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*