Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Cooking fire in Oakville home causes $150,000 in damages

March 27, 2013, Oakville, Ont. – The Oakville Fire Department is reminding residents not to leave cooking items unattended after a fire Tuesday-evening house fire caused $150,000 in damages. InsideHalton.com reports.

March 27, 2013
By InsideHalton.com

March 27, 2013, Oakville, Ont. – The Oakville Fire Department is reminding residents not to leave cooking items unattended after a fire Tuesday-evening house fire caused $150,000 in damages. InsideHalton.com reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*