Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Cooking fire leaves mother, daughters homeless

Feb. 14, 2011, Ottawa - Three people are homeless after a fire caused by unattended cooking broke out Saturday afternoon. The Ottawa Citizen reports.

February 14, 2011  By The Ottawa Citizen


Feb. 14, 2011, Ottawa – Three people are homeless after a fire caused by unattended cooking broke out Saturday afternoon. The Ottawa Citizen reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below