Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Cooking grease causes apartment fire

May 23, 2012, Alberton, P.E.I. – Cooking fries in an open pan is blamed for a Tuesday evening fire that caused extensive damage to a five-unit apartment building in Alberton. P.E.I., where no smoke detectors were present. The Guardian reports.

May 23, 2012
By The Guardian

May 23, 2012, Alberton, P.E.I. – Cooking fries in an open pan is blamed for a Tuesday evening fire that caused extensive damage to a five-unit apartment building in Alberton. P.E.I., where no smoke detectors were present. The Guardian reports. | READ MORE