Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Dartmouth apartment fire ruled accidental

Jan. 5, 2012, Dartmouth, N.S. - A New Year’s Eve apartment fire in Dartmouth that displaced 70 tenants was accidentally set. “The ignition source was sparks from a hand-held grinder,” fire spokesman Capt. Dave Meldrum said. The Chronicle Herald reports.

January 5, 2012
By The Chronicle Herald

Jan. 5, 2012, Dartmouth, N.S. – A New Year’s Eve apartment fire in
Dartmouth that displaced 70 tenants was accidentally set. “The ignition
source was sparks from a hand-held grinder,” fire spokesman Capt. Dave
Meldrum said. The Chronicle Herald reports. | READ MORE