Decision-making made easy
• fire prevention and code enforcement
• pre-incident planning
• personnel issues
• financial resource management
• emergency incident response
This edition also features:
• New chapter resources, including learning objectives, key terms and review questions and activities.
• A correlation grid to the FESHE Fire Administration I course.
• Expanded discussion on the application of management principles within volunteer and combination fire departments. For more information, or to purchase this item, visit the Annex Bookstore.