Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Deep fryer caused fire that killed teen

Feb. 26, 2013, DeGrau, N.L. – The Bay St. George RCMP say an overheated deep fryer is believed to have caused the house fire which took the life of a teen in DeGrau early Sunday morning. The Georgian reports.

February 26, 2013
By The Georgian

Feb. 26, 2013, DeGrau, N.L. – The Bay St. George RCMP say an overheated deep fryer is believed to have caused the house fire which took the life of a teen in DeGrau early Sunday morning. The Georgian reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*