Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Devastating house fire started at woodstove

Jan. 21, 2011, Sackville, N.S. – A fire that destroyed a Sackville home Wednesday night started when a resident was trying to light a fire in his stove and things went awry. The Times & Transcript reports.

January 21, 2011
By The Times & Transcript

Jan. 21, 2011, Sackville, N.S. – A fire that destroyed a Sackville home Wednesday night started when a
resident was trying to light a fire in his stove and things went awry. The Times & Transcript reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*