www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Discarded cigarette sparked Ottawa house fire

Oct. 18, 2013, Ottawa - A discarded cigarette was the cause of a fire that engulfed a Lowertown house last week, according to the Office of the Ontario Fire Marshal. CBC News reports.

October 18, 2013
By Carey Fredericks

Oct. 18, 2013, Ottawa – A discarded cigarette was the cause of a fire
that engulfed a Lowertown house last week, according to the Office of
the Ontario Fire Marshal. CBC News reports. | READ MORE