Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Discarded cigarette started house fire

March 28, 2013, Brantford, Ont. - An early Wednesday morning fire at a home is believed to have been started by an improperly discarded cigarette, says a Brantford fire prevention officer. The Brantford Expositor reports.

March 28, 2013  By The Brantford Expositor


March 28, 2013, Brantford, Ont. – An early Wednesday morning fire at a home is believed
to have been started by an improperly discarded cigarette, says a
Brantford fire prevention officer. The Brantford Expositor reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below