Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Dryer malfunction sparks Winnipeg house fire

November 24, 2021
By CTV News

Nov. 24, 2021, Winnipeg – A house fire in Winnipeg’s Tyndall Park area on Monday was caused by the malfunction of a clothes dryer. Crews with the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service (WFPS) were called to the fire on Sumter Crescent just before 6:20 p.m. CTV News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*