www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Duplex fire caused by short circuit


April 17, 2008
By Calgary Herald

April 17, 2008, Calgary - A short circuit in a coffee maker is being blamed for a duplex fire that caused $650,000 in damage and property loss earlier this week. The Calgary Herald reports that the fire was accidental, caused  when the coffee maker ignited due to a short circuit. READ MORE
 


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*