Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Electric scooter sparked apartment blaze

Dec. 16, 2010, St. Catharines, Ont. - An elderly St. Catharines man who suffered smoke inhalation when an electric scooter burst into flames Wednesday is expected to be released from hospital soon. The Hamilton Spectator reports.

December 16, 2010
By The Hamilton Spectator

Dec. 16, 2010, St. Catharines, Ont. – An elderly St. Catharines man who suffered smoke inhalation when an
electric scooter burst into flames Wednesday is expected to be released
from hospital soon. The Hamilton Spectator reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*