Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Electrical cord sparked fatal fire: officials

March 22, 2016, Regina - A fire that claimed the life of a Regina woman was caused by an electrical cord that ignited combustible materials. According to Regina Fire & Protective Services investigators, the fire started on the main floor in the living room of the home and was contained to that area by firefighters. The Regina Leader-Post reports. | READ MORE

March 22, 2016
By The Regina Leader-Post

Print this page


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *