Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Electrical fault blamed for Sunday morning house fire

April 15, 2013, Brandon, Man. – Investigators say that it was an electrical problem in the attic that sparked a Sunday morning house fire in Brandon, Man. The Brandon Sun reports.

April 15, 2013  By The Brandon Sun


April 15, 2013, Brandon, Man. – Investigators say that it was an electrical problem in the attic that sparked a Sunday morning house fire in Brandon, Man. The Brandon Sun reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below