Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Electrical fault sparked St. Thomas house fire

Jan. 14, 2013, St, Thomas, Ont. - A fire that ripped through a house on the outskirts of St. Thomas last week was caused by an electrical fault in the attached garage, Central Elgin fire department has determined. The London Free Press reports.

January 14, 2013
By The London Free Press

Jan. 14, 2013, St, Thomas, Ont. – A fire that ripped through a house on the outskirts of St. Thomas last week was caused by an electrical fault in the attached garage, Central Elgin fire department has determined. The London Free Press reports. | READ MORE