Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Electrical panel sparks Saskatoon strip mall fire

April 24, 2014, Saskatoon – An electrical panel at the back of a strip mall in Saskatoon exploded Wednesday morning, sparking a fire in the building. CTV News reports.

April 24, 2014
By CTV News

April 24, 2014, Saskatoon – An electrical panel at the back of a strip mall in Saskatoon exploded Wednesday morning, sparking a fire in the building. CTV News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*