www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Electrical problem caused $200,000 blaze

Feb. 6, 2014, Stouffville, Ont. - A fire that caused up to $200,000 damage to a home in northeast Stouffville Sunday was caused by an electrical issue. Yorkregion.com reports.

February 6, 2014
By Yorkregion.com

Feb. 6, 2014, Stouffville, Ont. – A fire that caused up to $200,000
damage to a home in northeast Stouffville Sunday was caused by an
electrical issue. Yorkregion.com reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*