Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Electrical problem sparks community centre fire

Oct. 2, 2013, Niagara Falls, Ont. - An exhaust fan overheated and caught fire inside a recreation building on the Arpad Park Community Centre property in Niagara Falls Tuesday morning. The Niagara Falls Review reports.

October 2, 2013
By The Niagara Falls Review

Oct. 2, 2013, Niagara Falls, Ont. – An exhaust fan overheated and caught fire inside a recreation building
on the Arpad Park Community Centre property in Niagara Falls Tuesday
morning. The Niagara Falls Review reports. | READ MORE