Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Extension cord blamed in market fire

June 22, 2011, Ottawa - Firefighters have determined that an extension cord was a contributing factor in an electrical fire that damaged two businesses in Ottawa's Byward Market. CTV Ottawa reports.

June 22, 2011
By CTV Ottawa

June 22, 2011, Ottawa – Firefighters have determined that an extension cord was a contributing
factor in an electrical fire that damaged two businesses in Ottawa's
Byward Market. CTV Ottawa reports. | READ MORE