Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Extension cord likely caused Cornwall blaze

Oct. 30, 2013, Cornwall, P.E.I. - A malfunctioning extension cord is the likely cause of a fire last week in Cornwall in a home owned by a member of the town’s fire department. The Charlottetown Guardian reports.

October 30, 2013
By The Charlottetown Guardian

Oct. 30, 2013, Cornwall, P.E.I. – A malfunctioning extension cord is the likely cause of a fire last week
in Cornwall in a home owned by a member of the town’s fire department. The Charlottetown Guardian reports. | READ MORE