Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Faulty heater sparks building fire

Dec. 9, 2013, Brandon, Man. – Firefighters in Brandon, Man., continue to work at dousing a blaze that was apparently sparked by a faulty heater inside the building, which houses a number of small businesses. The Brandon Sun reports.

December 9, 2013
By The Brandon Sun

Dec. 9, 2013, Brandon, Man. – Firefighters in Brandon, Man., continue to work at dousing a blaze that was apparently sparked by a faulty heater inside the building, which houses a number of small businesses. The Brandon Sun reports. | READ MORE