Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Faulty power cord caused fatal Cole Harbour fire

Feb. 18, 2014, Cole Harbour, N.S. – A faulty power cord is believed to have caused a fatal house fire in Cole Harbour, N.S., Monday morning. The Chronicle Herald reports.

February 18, 2014  By The Chronicle Herald


Feb. 18, 2014, Cole Harbour, N.S. – A faulty power cord is believed to have caused a fatal house fire in Cole Harbour, N.S., Monday morning. The Chronicle Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below