Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Fire crews respond to Cobourg ammonia leak

Aug. 22, 2014, Cobourg, Ont. - One person was overcome by ammonia while removing a fridge from a home on Thursday afternoon in Cobourg. Northumberland Today reports.

August 22, 2014
By Northumberland Today

Aug. 22, 2014, Cobourg, Ont. – One person
was overcome by ammonia while removing a fridge from a home on Thursday
afternoon in Cobourg. Northumberland Today reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*