Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Fire crews tackle used battery blaze

July 9, 2013, Windsor, Ont. - A battery charging system failure caused about $20,000 in damage in an overnight blaze, says Windsor fire. The Windsor Star reports.

July 9, 2013
By The Windsor Star

July 9, 2013, Windsor, Ont. – A battery charging system failure caused
about $20,000 in damage in an overnight blaze, says Windsor fire. The
Windsor Star reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*