Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Fire sparked by unattended cooking sends one person to hospital

September 2, 2020
By CBC News

Sept. 2, 2020, Winnipeg – A fire caused by unattended cooking sent someone to hospital Tuesday afternoon, the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service said in a news release. Shortly after 1:30 p.m., crews responded to an alarm coming from a three-storey commercial building on the corner of Portage Avenue and Maryland Street. CBC News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*