www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Firefighters warn about CO dangers

Jan. 28, 2011, Woodstock, Ont. - Woodstock fire officials are renewing a warning about carbon monoxide after finding high readings of the odourless gas at local homes. The Oxford Review reports.

January 28, 2011
By The Oxford Review

Jan. 28, 2011, Woodstock, Ont. – Woodstock fire officials are renewing a warning about carbon monoxide
after finding high readings of the odourless gas at local homes. The Oxford Review reports. | READ MORE