www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Fireworks may have sparked fatal house fire

Sept. 1, 2016, Dorchester, Ont. - A 21-year-old fast-food worker is dead, and his girlfriend was in critical condition in hospital Wednesday, after a house fire that may have been sparked by careless use of fireworks. The London Free Press reports. | READ MORE

September 1, 2016
By The London Free Press

Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*