Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Fondue pot canister causes condo explosion

Nov. 29, 2010, Victoria, B.C. - Two people are in Victoria General Hospital being treated for burns after a fondue pot fuel canister exploded at a View Royal condominium building Saturday evening. The Victoria Times Colonist reports.

November 29, 2010
By The Victoria Times Colonist

Nov. 29, 2010, Victoria, B.C. – Two
people are in Victoria General Hospital being treated for burns after a
fondue pot fuel canister exploded at a View Royal condominium building
Saturday evening. The Victoria Times Colonist reports. | READ MORE