Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Garbage-chute fire forces residents out

Feb. 21, 2011, Hamilton, Ont. - Residents were forced out of their apartment building in east-end Hamilton Sunday morning by a fire.

February 21, 2011
By The Canadian Press

The blaze broke out just after 7:30 a.m. at 70 Jerome Crescent in the Delawana Drive and Lake Avenue area.

The flames erupted in a garbage chute. 

Smoke wafted through several floors of the highrise building. 

One firefighter slipped and fell but his injuries were minor.

Advertisement

Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*