Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Gas explosion caused fatal Stratford shed fire

April 30, 2013, Stratford, P.E.I. - Gasoline fumes igniting within a small shed caused a fire that claimed the life of a Stratford man Sunday, concludes the P.E.I. fire marshal’s office. The Charlottetown Guardian reports.

April 30, 2013
By The Charlottetown Guardian

April 30, 2013, Stratford, P.E.I. – Gasoline fumes igniting within a small shed caused a fire that claimed
the life of a Stratford man Sunday, concludes the P.E.I. fire marshal’s office. The Charlottetown Guardian reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*